sell in Chinese
[ sel ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "sell"Synonyms of "sell""sell" in a sentence"sell" meaning
past tense: sold past participle: sold present participle: selling
- Most nurseries sell certified trees .
- Goods of that quality will never sell .
- Your best bet is to sell them now .
- The new commemorative stamps are all sold out .
- I manage to scrape a living by selling my pictures .
- He sold it for a consideration .
- Goods are sold with money-back guarantee .
- Money is a medium for buying and selling .
- Sorry , the larger ones are all sold out .
- You did well to sell when the price was high .
- the activity of persuading someone to buy; "it was a hard sell"
- persuade somebody to accept something; "The French try to sell us their image as great lovers"
- give up for a price or reward; "She sold her principles for a successful career"
- exchange or deliver for money or its equivalent; "He sold his house in January"; "She sells her body to survive and support her drug habit"
- do business; offer for sale as for one''s livelihood; "She deals in gold"; "The brothers sell shoes"
Synonyms: deal, trade,
- deliver to an enemy by treachery; "Judas sold Jesus"; "The spy betrayed his country"
- be sold at a certain price or in a certain way; "These books sell like hot cakes"
- be responsible for the sale of; "All her publicity sold the products"
- be approved of or gain acceptance; "The new idea sold well in certain circles"
"selling" in Chinese, "sold" in Chinese, "soft sell" in Chinese, "hard sell" in Chinese, "inertia selling" in Chinese, "distress selling" in Chinese, "switch selling" in Chinese, "selko" in Chinese, "selkot" in Chinese, "selkov" in Chinese, "selkovski" in Chinese, "selkup" in Chinese, "sell a bill of goods" in Chinese, "sell a house" in Chinese, "sell a new invention" in Chinese, "sell a vote" in Chinese,