selfishly in Chinese
- I have never known him behave other than selfishly .
- She again entreated his forgiveness for so selfishly appropriating the cottage .
- You put everyone in danger when you act selfishly
- No until i was thinking selfishly
- A person who behaves selfishly
- Normandln : i was not sure you ' d come . aldan : no ' i ' m told i was thinking selfishly
- It seemed to me a cold - blooded request , but i was selfishly happy to see my friend again
- I faked sorrow at my dad ' s funeral , when i , in fact , was selfishly happy . i didn ' t have to wipe his but anymore
- Despite all our chatter about being practical , to be practical in the west means to be ignorantly , and often selfishly , short - sighted
- So why does this ordinary looking little fish so selfishly treat the illnesses of the other fish , and even has set up a medical clinic
- More examples： 1 2
"selfishly oversensitive" in Chinese, "to do black music so selfishly" in Chinese, "selfish interest" in Chinese, "selfish motives" in Chinese, "selfish motives; selfishness" in Chinese, "selfish or greedy person" in Chinese, "selfish shellfish" in Chinese, "selfishness" in Chinese, "selfishness is contemptible" in Chinese, "selfit" in Chinese, "selfix socks" in Chinese,