selfish in Chinese
[ 'selfiʃ ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "selfish"Synonyms of "selfish""selfish" in a sentence"selfish" meaning
- He is callous and selfish and stupid .
- She has a strong sense of selfish consideration ..
- I call his behavior mean and selfish .
- He is not only arrogant but also selfish .
- She characterized him as lazy and selfish .
- Do you dislike them because they are selfish ?
- She was rich . she was also selfish .
- But now i feel selfish and guilty as hell .
- John dumbie seemed to be close and selfish .
- He is rather selfish , judging by his actions ..
- concerned chiefly or only with yourself and your advantage to the exclusion of others; "Selfish men were...trying to make capital for themselves out of the sacred cause of civil rights"- Maria Weston Chapman