seed in Chinese
[ si:d ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "seed"Synonyms of "seed""seed" in a sentence"seed" meaning
past tense: seeded past participle: seeded plural: seeds present participle: seeding
- If seed is planted, it will grow .
- The seed is the potential flower and fruit .
- The flowers of the seed ranch grew still more .
- They experimented three times on the seed .
- A light harrowing will follow to cover the seed .
- The seed can be harvested to the set standards .
- The seeds also differ in shape and sculpture .
- The seed ferns included treelike forms .
- The seed coat is marked with a hilum or seed scar .
- The percentage of sound seed is usually 2-10% .
- the thick white fluid containing spermatozoa that is ejaculated by the male genital tract
Synonyms: semen, seminal fluid, ejaculate, cum, come,
- anything that provides inspiration for later work
Synonyms: source, germ,
- one of the outstanding players in a tournament
Synonyms: seeded player,
- a mature fertilized plant ovule consisting of an embryo and its food source and having a protective coat or testa
- a small hard fruit
- remove the seeds from; "seed grapes"
- inoculate with microorganisms
- sprinkle with silver iodide particles to disperse and cause rain; "seed clouds"
- distribute (players or teams) so that outstanding teams or players will not meet in the early rounds
- place (seeds) in or on the ground for future growth; "She sowed sunflower seeds"
- go to seed; shed seeds; "The dandelions went to seed"
- bear seeds
- help (an enterprise) in its early stages of development by providing seed money
"seed case" in Chinese, "seed fat" in Chinese, "rape seed" in Chinese, "seed fish" in Chinese, "seed pearl" in Chinese, "seed coral" in Chinese, "cold seeds" in Chinese, "seed sower" in Chinese, "seed huller" in Chinese, "seec media" in Chinese, "seec subaru exhaust emission control" in Chinese, "seecatch" in Chinese, "seeck" in Chinese, "seeckt" in Chinese, "seed a field with wheat" in Chinese, "seed abstracts" in Chinese, "seed admixture" in Chinese, "seed agitator" in Chinese,