see in Chinese
[ si: ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "see"Synonyms of "see"Use "see" in a sentence
past tense: saw past participle: seen present participle: seeing
- She has determined to see the job through .
- We are going to town to see the illuminations .
- Five miles on he saw the airfield .
- She can not see to read without her glasses .
- I have seen him but never spoken to him .
- So we'll be seeing a good deal of you .
- A man whose like we shall not see again
- The teeth of the saw were clogged with saw dust .
- When are you coming over to see us again ？
- The individual septum can no longer be seen .
- the seat within a bishop''s diocese where his cathedral is located
- perceive (an idea or situation) mentally; "Now I see!"; "I just can''t see your point"; "Does she realize how important this decision is?"; "I don''t understand the idea"
Synonyms: understand, realize, realise,
- get to know or become aware of, usually accidentally; "I learned that she has two grown-up children"; "I see that you have been promoted"
Synonyms: learn, hear, get word, get wind, pick up, find out, get a line, discover,
- make sense of; assign a meaning to; "What message do you see in this letter?"; "How do you interpret his behavior?"
Synonyms: interpret, construe,
- be careful or certain to do something; make certain of something; "He verified that the valves were closed"; "See that the curtains are closed"; "control the quality of the product"
Synonyms: check, insure, see to it, ensure, control, ascertain, assure,
- deem to be; "She views this quite differently from me"; "I consider her to be shallow"; "I don''t see the situation quite as negatively as you do"
Synonyms: consider, reckon, view, regard,
- deliberate or decide; "See whether you can come tomorrow"; "let''s see--which movie should we see tonight?"
- find out, learn, or determine with certainty, usually by making an inquiry or other effort; "I want to see whether she speaks French"; "See whether it works"; "find out if he speaks Russian"; "Check whether the train leaves on time"
Synonyms: determine, check, find out, ascertain, watch, learn,
- match or meet; "I saw the bet of one of my fellow players"
- receive as a specified guest; "the doctor will see you now"; "The minister doesn''t see anybody before noon"
- imagine; conceive of; see in one''s mind; "I can''t see him on horseback!"; "I can see what will happen"; "I can see a risk in this strategy"
Synonyms: visualize, visualise, envision, project, fancy, figure, picture, image,
- come together; "I''ll probably see you at the meeting"; "How nice to see you again!"
Synonyms: meet, run into, encounter, run across, come across,
- accompany or escort; "I''ll see you to the door"
- go or live through; "We had many trials to go through"; "he saw action in Viet Nam"
Synonyms: experience, go through,
- perceive or be contemporaneous with; "We found Republicans winning the offices"; "You''ll see a lot of cheating in this school"; "The 1960''s saw the rebellion of the younger generation against established traditions"; "I want to see results"
Synonyms: witness, find,
- perceive by sight or have the power to perceive by sight; "You have to be a good observer to see all the details"; "Can you see the bird in that tree?"; "He is blind--he cannot see"
- see and understand, have a good eye; "The artist must first learn to see"
- observe, check out, and look over carefully or inspect; "The customs agent examined the baggage"; "I must see your passport before you can enter the country"
- see or watch; "view a show on television"; "This program will be seen all over the world"; "view an exhibition"; "Catch a show on Broadway"; "see a movie"
Synonyms: watch, view, catch, take in,
- observe as if with an eye; "The camera saw the burglary and recorded it"
- date regularly; have a steady relationship with; "Did you know that she is seeing an older man?"; "He is dating his former wife again!"
Synonyms: go steady, go out, date,
- go to see for professional or business reasons; "You should see a lawyer"; "We had to see a psychiatrist"
- go to see for a social visit; "I went to see my friend Mary the other day"
- go to see a place, as for entertainment; "We went to see the Eiffel Tower in the morning"
- take charge of or deal with; "Could you see about lunch?"; "I must attend to this matter"; "She took care of this business"
Synonyms: attend, take care, look,
"saw" in Chinese, "seeing" in Chinese, "seen" in Chinese, "annular saw" in Chinese, "saw blade" in Chinese, "endless saw" in Chinese, "compass saw" in Chinese, "old saw" in Chinese, "sabre saw" in Chinese, "sedziejowice" in Chinese, "sedziszow" in Chinese, "sedziszow malopolski" in Chinese, "sedōka" in Chinese, "sed综合征" in Chinese, "see 0ff" in Chinese, "see a beijing opera" in Chinese, "see a beijing opera show" in Chinese, "see a better day" in Chinese,