secretary in Chinese
[ 'sekrətri ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "secretary"Synonyms of "secretary""secretary" in a sentence"secretary" meaning
- Good secretaries are always in demand .
- The secretary was a vain and pompous man .
- The secretary abruptly left the conference room .
- He tried to pump the secretary for information .
- He will be looking for a new secretary then ?
- The girl doubled as secretary and receptionist .
- I simply can not get along without a secretary .
- A secretary instantly transcribed them into notes .
- His secretary has to bear the brunt of his temper .
- Her secretary took care of all her appointments .
- a desk used for writing
Synonyms: writing table, escritoire, secretaire,
- a person to whom a secret is entrusted
- an assistant who handles correspondence and clerical work for a boss or an organization
Synonyms: secretarial assistant,
- a person who is head of an administrative department of government
"private secretary" in Chinese, "field secretary" in Chinese, "social secretary" in Chinese, "secretary bird" in Chinese, "secretaries of large agencies" in Chinese, "secretarist" in Chinese, "secretarist of the council of ministers" in Chinese, "secretart of state" in Chinese, "secretarv of state for scotland" in Chinese, "secretary and composition" in Chinese, "secretary concern foreign affairs" in Chinese, "secretary console" in Chinese, "secretary culture and tourism" in Chinese,