secondary in Chinese
[ 'sekəndəri ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "secondary"Synonyms of "secondary""secondary" in a sentence"secondary" meaning
- The breast is a secondary sex organ .
- A secondary nitramide is then formed .
- Sludge liquor is recirculated in the secondary system .
- Lignin is a characteristic component of secondary walls .
- Secondary interstices develop after the rock is formed .
- A secondary action of this drug is to cause pellagra .
- Screens serve a secondary purpose not patently obvious .
- Treachery, for him, seemed almost the secondary issue .
- The secondary valence is directed toward fixed positions in space .
- The resulting residual chromatism is known as secondary spectrum .
- being of second rank or importance or value; not direct or immediate; "the stone will be hauled to a secondary crusher"; "a secondary source"; "a secondary issue"; "secondary streams"
- belonging to a lower class or rank
- not of major importance; "played a secondary role in world events"
- depending on or incidental to what is original or primary; "a secondary infection"
- inferior in rank or status; "the junior faculty"; "a lowly corporal"; "petty officialdom"; "a subordinate functionary"
Synonyms: junior-grade, lower-ranking, lowly, petty, subaltern, Noun
- coil such that current is induced in it by passing a current through the primary coil
Synonyms: secondary coil, secondary winding,
- the defensive football players who line up behind the linemen
"secondary emission" in Chinese, "secondary battery" in Chinese, "secondary planet" in Chinese, "secondary union" in Chinese, "secondary coil" in Chinese, "secondary generator" in Chinese, "secondary line" in Chinese, "secondary fever" in Chinese, "secondary electron" in Chinese, "secondaries" in Chinese, "secondarily" in Chinese, "secondarily generalized seizures" in Chinese, "secondarily pretty girl" in Chinese, "secondarsecy hypoglycemia" in Chinese, "secondary (emergency )braking system" in Chinese, "secondary (emergency )braking sytem" in Chinese, "secondary abdominal pregnancy" in Chinese, "secondary aberration" in Chinese,