season in Chinese
[ 'si:zn ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "season"Synonyms of "season""season" in a sentence"season" meaning
past tense: seasoned past participle: seasoned plural: seasons present participle: seasoning
- We happened to arrive there in the rainy season .
- It was the high season for summer flowers .
- Strawberries are cheaper when they are in season .
- This lumber is seasoned for several years .
- Hans : which seasons do you like best ?
- Christmas is often called the festive season .
- We are conscious of the alternation of seasons .
- You're used to a little higher seasoning .
- This is the season in which nature recuperates .
- Autumn is a lively season for the wool market .
- one of the natural periods into which the year is divided by the equinoxes and solstices or atmospheric conditions; "the regular sequence of the seasons"
Synonyms: time of year,
- a recurrent time marked by major holidays; "it was the Christmas season"
- a period of the year marked by special events or activities in some field; "he celebrated his 10th season with the ballet company"; "she always looked forward to the avocado season"
- make more temperate, acceptable, or suitable by adding something else; moderate; "she tempered her criticism"
Synonyms: temper, mollify,
- make fit; "This trip will season even the hardiest traveller"
- lend flavor to; "Season the chicken breast after roasting it"
Synonyms: flavor, flavour,
"seasoning" in Chinese, "closed season" in Chinese, "fishing season" in Chinese, "dead season" in Chinese, "season opener" in Chinese, "smoke seasoning" in Chinese, "water seasoning" in Chinese, "growing season" in Chinese, "breeding season" in Chinese, "seaside-orientated industries" in Chinese, "seasidepark" in Chinese, "seasideregion" in Chinese, "seaslug" in Chinese, "seasnail" in Chinese, "season 1" in Chinese, "season 3promo" in Chinese, "season a dull lecture with anecdotes" in Chinese, "season availability" in Chinese,