searching in Chinese
[ 'sə:tʃiŋ ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "searching"Use "searching" in a sentence
- Mr. attlee made a searching point .
- I want to search out an old school friend .
- I have searched high and low for my lost pen .
- The search has been quite unsuccessful then ?
- Wolves prowled the forest in search of prey .
- They searched him but found nothing .
- She asked him a searching question .
- Batch searching is still frequently used .
- They searched my pockets and packages .
- The search party spread out over the moor .
- exploring thoroughly
- diligent and thorough in inquiry or investigation; "a probing inquiry"; "a searching investigation of their past dealings"
Synonyms: inquisitory, probing,
- having keenness and forcefulness and penetration in thought, expression, or intellect; "searching insights"; "trenchant criticism"
"search" in Chinese, "search party" in Chinese, "search coil" in Chinese, "search warrant" in Chinese, "search engine" in Chinese, "searching gunfire" in Chinese, "search light" in Chinese, "searchfor" in Chinese, "searchfor common ground" in Chinese, "searchforamobilehider" in Chinese, "searchforamovingtarget" in Chinese, "searchforanimmobilehider" in Chinese, "searching - probe necklace" in Chinese, "searching a commander" in Chinese, "searching algorithm" in Chinese, "searching area" in Chinese,