- He seated himself at the writing - table , and began to write documents
- You know that with bankers nothing but a written document will be valid .
- You agree to waive any requirement that this contract be evidenced by a written document
- Application shall be made by written documents , by fax or by telephone to the claiming office
- Good listener , good technical comprehension in meetings and written documents , and skillful negotiator
- Esd must inform the distributor 30 days in advance with written document if they have an adjustment of price
- A written document serving as evidence of a transfer of a loan obligation from the original borrower to a third party
- Last but not least , in the appendix of this article we address the written document that results from the process
- A particular section or item of a series in a written document , as in a contract , constitution , or treaty
- Written form includes trust contracts , wills or other written documents as provided by laws and regulations
What is the meaning of written document in Chinese and how to say written document in Chinese? written document Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.