- "come here," said the man with the wooden leg, repeating the gesture .
- The wooden hull parts that we find have been buried by shifting sand or mud .
- Then he walked quietly away from the room towards the top of some wooden steps .
- In a few minutes the train drew up beside an improvised wooden platform .
- Down those wide endless streets the wind rattled between the rows of wooden houses .
- A man decides to go over niagara falls while enclosed in a large wooden box .
- Other protection can be obtained by providing wooden perches throughout the orchards .
- When you play bowls, the object is to knock down as many of the ten wooden pins as possible .
- Maggie scrambled up on top of the wooden box her father put on the chair nearest to him .
- He grinds the meat in an electric grinder, pushing it into the hopper with a wooden plunger .
What is the meaning of wooden in Chinese and how to say wooden in Chinese? wooden Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.