- One of his feet was on the wooden floor, the other was in space .
- Wooden barrels and water tanks are usually strengthened with metal bands .
- The incinerated body still lay curled in its wooden bed of cinders .
- He has made neat paths and has built a wooden bridge over a pool .
- The two windows of the room, which had a floor of wooden boards, gave on the street .
- The remains of the wooden hull are fragile and need special handling .
- The rails of the two tracks are supported on wooden ties resting on a ballast .
- Piani was taking the wooden cork out of a big wicker-covered wine jug .
- After deer slayer had cast a look about him in the outer room, he raised a wooden latch .
- Between these ocean-filled valleys, there are wooden peninsulas and islands .
What is the meaning of wooden in Chinese and how to say wooden in Chinese? wooden Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.