- At first they cultivated with a rough wooden hoe .
- He varnished the wooden table .
- Some children were digging in the sand with wooden spades .
- Over there is a small stream spanned by a wooden bridge .
- The wooden tables were stained .
- She has a rather wooden manner .
- They hunt game with spears or a curved wooden boomerang .
- He had been confined to the wooden box for over ten hours .
- Look at the wooden legs .
- Many men and women had hung by the neck from that wooden arm .
What is the meaning of wooden in Chinese and how to say wooden in Chinese? wooden Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.