- Their first shop was a real hole in the wall .
- The huge waves made a breach in the sea wall .
- The fire cast a warm glow on the walls .
- He cut a hole through the wall with an ax ..
- Hang your coat on the peg in the wall .
- The stone fell from the wall in fragments .
- The bookshelf is fastened to the wall .
- In some vessels the walls becomes infiltrated .
- The odor of souls is a brace to the walls .
- Ornamental copper pans hung on the wall .
What is the meaning of wall in Chinese and how to say wall in Chinese? wall Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.