- Large volume of data were gathered.
- His notes already made a formidable range of volumes.
- The tv was on at full volume.
- The work is complete in twenty volumes.
- The set consists of 4 volumes altogether.
- Public and private laws are contained in separate volumes.
- But what volumes of meaning in them!
- It is not known when the first volume was compiled.
- The trumpet call had let loose an enormous volume of noise.
- There are 24 volumes of an encyclopedia on a bookshelf.
What is the meaning of volume and how to define volume in English? volume meaning, what does volume mean in a sentence? volume meaning
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.