- Be sure to ventilate on the upstroke .
- We ventilate a room by opening windows .
- The lungs ventilate the blood .
- The matter should not be hushed up, but freely ventilated .
- He thought that this would not be so if the ships were better ventilated .
- It is possible to design good heating ventilating and air conditioning systems at a reasonable cost .
- People in crowded or poorly ventilated places
- Ventilate and air conditioning of fishing vessel cabins
- Emergency vault ventilators and vault - ventilating ports
- Installation of air conditioning and ventilating systems
What is the meaning of ventilating in Chinese and how to say ventilating in Chinese? ventilating Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.