- He valued himself much upon it .
- They are not steady-state values .
- The measured value will be close to one of the two values .
- The goods are valued in gross profit at 20,000 yuan .
- She never came anywhere near to knowing the value of life .
- Platinum exceeds gold in value .
- A person with enlightenment knows the value of education .
- The bars denote the absolute value .
What is the meaning of value in Chinese and how to say value in Chinese? value Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.