- Its value is given in the schematic .
- Now the nutritive value of the forage is reduced .
- She knew the value of repose .
- An economic transaction is an exchange of value .
- Freedom, until lost, was seldom valued .
- He values himself on his birth .
- In a negative copy the tonal values are reversed .
- There she acquired many new and valued friends .
- These cutoff values are by no means recommended values .
- Have you any idea of its value ?
What is the meaning of value in Chinese and how to say value in Chinese? value Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.