- We were plaqued throughout our travels by the ubiquitous mosquito
- Gestures are a natural and ubiquitous way to convey meaning in communication
- Test suites that are understandable only by their owners are ubiquitous
- The ubiquitous instruction
- It appears to be ubiquitous
- Uncertainty is ubiquitous , which is essential property in realistic world
- The web offered an unprecedented opportunity to make information truly ubiquitous
- " the conduct of performance " is the conduct that is ubiquitous among the human beings
- It is television , which is responsible for spreading the ubiquitous moron " likely "
- Only in this way can we settle this issue which is ubiquitous for good
What is the meaning of ubiquitous in Chinese and how to say ubiquitous in Chinese? ubiquitous Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.