- The basis for an effective solution of population problems is, above all, socioeconomic transformation .
- The idea of such a transformation of character would never have occurred to his own unaided intellect .
- The bolshevik coup in october 1917 was the outcome of the transformation of marxism into leninism .
- A transformation that is most useful in the application of the hodograph method is the inversion transformation .
- When the governments of france and britain realized the terrible transformation which had taken place, it was too late .
- This equation describes the transformation of the determinant 9 from one reference frame to another .
- These puzzling shifts and transformations in mr. franklin were due to the effect on him of his foreign training .
- Transformation efficiency is greatest with circular plasmids containing only small inserts of passenger dna .
- This interesting transformation takes place in a single step by merely mixing the reactions at room temperature .
What is the meaning of transformation in Chinese and how to say transformation in Chinese? transformation Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.