- It is in the use of the scientific method that engineering transcends the traditional manufacturing crafts .
- Here is a message that transcends the rites of any church or creed or organized religion .
- Well logging transcends the boundaries ordinarily established between geology, geophysics, and petroleum engineering .
- United states-canadian relations demonstrated that the national interest can be made to transcend personal sympathies .
- They had come this far through successive acts of faith that had enabled them to transcend the vicissitudes of history .
- Time has been unkind to longfellow; not his brahminism, but an inability to transcend the requirements of his generation .
- The soviets had already mellowed and it was left to diplomacy only to sweep up the cobwebs left over from an already transcended cold war .
- All the above transcended in feuerbach ’ s theory
- Transcending modern science : new vision of postmodern science
- Art flows through nature and yet transcends nature
What is the meaning of transcend in Chinese and how to say transcend in Chinese? transcend Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.