- We are determined, therefore, to deal with our deficiency quickly and openly .
- Neglecting a carbuncle will cause trouble -- failure to deal sternly with evil-doers will lead to serious trouble .
- He was convinced that it was in washington's interest to try to deal with the kremlin .
- It would be against all my principles to deal with a tradesman who goes to chapel .
- Techniques to deal with genes at the molecular level are a most important advance .
- It was a good illustration of the stamina required to deal with soviet diplomacy .
- In geothermics we have mostly to deal with boundaries between solids and air .
- The distress committee was not the only body pretending to deal with the poverty problem .
- These structural compounds are difficult for the digestive system of the pig to deal with .
- It will be prudent for you to deal less in mirth and more in friendship on this occasion .
What is the meaning of to deal in Chinese and how to say to deal in Chinese? to deal Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.