- Computer technology is advancing so rapidly that no book can ever be fully up to date .
- I said a high school girl who has integrity and a record of dependability should be permitted to date .
- I cannot avoid mistakes if i am not kept fully up to date and know exactly what the situation on the ground is .
- To date other considerations have been overriding in the design of large launch vehicles such as the saturn systems .
- There have been no indications to date that the spaniards would take sides in the war as a result of this particular operation .
- A weaker market for auto also is the chief evidence to date of trouble in retail trade that is not clearly related to snow and cold .
- To date it is 3 - 4 in favour of the negative
到目前为止，我们胜负的次数是3 ： 4 。
- Also it is a good place for young people to date
- Meimei small to date games - 4455 miniclip games
- Q . how up to date will the games database be
What is the meaning of to date in Chinese and how to say to date in Chinese? to date Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.