ticket book meaning
- They'd look just like parking control officers, but they'd pack heat instead of ticket books.
- In Bishop's ticket book they found a copy of a warning ticket that he had written to McGee.
- The first of millions of copies of the ticket book were made available on June 1 in newspapers Australia wide.
- The first of millions of copies of the Official Olympic Games Ticket Book was sent out with Sunday newspapers across the country.
- Even with seven home games, Carolina won't be able to satisfy everyone when season ticket books are mailed next week.
- The venue diagrams are being released now to coincide with the distribution of the ticket book throughout Australia but are still indicative only,
- The official ticket books will be 52 pages long, including a day-by-day program, venue map and transport guides.
- When he took away the ticket books two weeks ago, Gertz reasoned that corrupt officers would be unable to extract bribes from motorists.
- For the second year in a row, the Valley Theatre League will sell a discount ticket book containing 10 passes to participating theaters in the area.
- Prior to the introduction of E-ZPass, both tokens and frequent traveler tickets were used, with special, discounted ticket books for local residents.
What is the meaning of ticket book and how to define ticket book in English? ticket book meaning, what does ticket book mean in a sentence? ticket book meaning
，ticket book definition
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.