- She showed great courage during the war .
- With a nod he vanished into the bedroom .
- In eighteenth century the theory shrank .
- We walked along the thames embankment .
- Perfect order reigned throughout the entire country .
- He lessoned us in the art of persuasion .
- She has determined to see the job through .
- The wall was marked with damp in several places .
- The bold path is the path of safety .
- She is in the top flight of journalists .
What is the meaning of the in Chinese and how to say the in Chinese? the Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.