- Convergence lines : all parallel lines in a scene will always appear to converge to a single point ( the vanishing points )
- The vanishing cabinet [ / color ] on the first floor of howarts makes things vanish , sending them who knows where
霍格沃茨一楼的消失的橱柜[ / color ]可以使物体消失并将它们送往不可预知的的地方。
- The vanishing flute is including a coil with six holes , also included a mouth piece whistle to be used as a " cap " after the coil is extended
- The vanishing pool edge will give the impression of swimming in a vast lagoon full of small tropical islands to discover
- However , the vagueness of the vanishing point also holds a thin thread tightly pulling the skin , like a hair being pulled accidentally
- " the distance implied in all objectification remains , of course , but the distance brought about by disidentification shrinks to the vanishing point .
- It ' s not that you dislike the colorful state but you really don ' t want to indulge yourself , then one day you ' re just seeing the vanished romance in wind alone
- Sherwin , richard k . when law goes pop : the vanishing line between law and popular culture . chicago : university of chicago press , 2000 , chap . 1 , 2 , 9
《当法律变成流行：法律与流行文化之间消逝的分际线》 。芝加哥：芝加哥大学出版社， 2002年，第1 、 2 、 9章。
- Such a dialectic relation between the two speaks not for the vanishing of the former in an age of prospering science , but its development following a different direction
- Cf . gayatri spivak , a critique of postcolonial reason : toward a history of the vanishing present , cambridge , ( mass : harvard university press , 1999 ) , " preface " , pix
在中文语境中对这本书的评介,参阅拙作《全球化时代的后殖民批评及其对我们的启示》 ,载《文学理论前沿》第一辑(北京大学出版社, 2004 ) ,第44 - 72页
What is the meaning of the vanishing in Chinese and how to say the vanishing in Chinese? the vanishing Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.