- I got the tickets mixed up and gave you mine .
- The inspector was shining a flashlight onto the tickets .
- You got the tickets ? magic !
- I 'll mount guard over the luggage while you get the ticket .
- The ticket has drawn no prize .
- He tried to slip past the ticket collector at the dock .
- He pocketed the tickets .
- We can pick up the tickets an hour before the play begins .
- Then, putting the ticket into his pocket, he left the store .
- He went through the ticket barrier and found the station buffet .
What is the meaning of the ticket in Chinese and how to say the ticket in Chinese? the ticket Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.