- Once the shell and membranes are added, the organism enjoys a protected location .
- She wanted to break it and turn the shell into a dish from which her husband could eat .
- This could occur as a result of some structural instability or looseness in the shell .
- The shell of an electrical appliance is grounded by attaching it with a wire to a gas or water pipe .
- A particle inside the shell is drawn equally in all directions and experiences no force at all。
- At last ralph induced him to hold the shell but then the blow of laughter had taken away the child's voice .
- The mineral of the shell is almost pure calcium carbonate, with some magnesium, formed of radiating crystals .
- The russian dropped the shell to the ground and sprinted out of the park as if pursued by the furies .
- The compatible boundary conditions are evidently uniform tractions applied on the inner and outer surfaces of the shell .
- The motion of the shell due to an impulsive pressure may be examined in the same fashion as in the case of the cylinder problem .
What is the meaning of the shell in Chinese and how to say the shell in Chinese? the shell Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.