- I will hope that the storm may be weathered .
- He got so angry that he tipped the table up ...
- Shut the window for fear that it may rain .
- That 's the best tidings for the future .
- She felt sure that she had done the right thing .
- It's very natural that he should be thirsty .
- He was tired to such a degree that he fainted ...
- What's worrying me is that girl of mine .
- The small lower hole is that for the injector .
- It 's most stupid of me to believe that .
What is the meaning of that in Chinese and how to say that in Chinese? that Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.