- It seems that he is not quite himself today .
- At that time i wore my hair in two braids .
- It is her ingratitude that grates on me .
- None of you had the guts to face that .
- I do not doubt but that you are surprised .
- I pitched upon the very house that suited me ..
- I regret that i cannot be of service to you .
- That spy is now in a british jail .
- Let us join in that tender office .
- That is probably quite a deadly wheel .
What is the meaning of that in Chinese and how to say that in Chinese? that Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.