- That will add strength to your argument .
- I have heard that he has been married before ..
- The drawer is so tight that i can't open it .
- That was a very large and whiskered man .
- That country was drained of its resources .
- We can't be all that fussy out here .
- The man felt that his position was bad enough .
- I can't pretend that i do like them .
- The hospital is attached to that university .
- You are up for a command, i know that .
What is the meaning of that in Chinese and how to say that in Chinese? that Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.