- Governments can also raise public savings by increased taxation .
- The clergy, on the other hand, were now claiming exemption from lay taxation .
- Later he broadened his views on taxation and joined the labour party .
- The previous sections have given come indication of the high costs of agricultural taxation .
- Corruption was inevitable so long as businessmen wanted exemption from equitable taxation .
- They should also examine their taxation systems in order to lower the economic cost of raising revenues .
- The taxation of coffee relative to field crops has had the unfortunate side effect of increasing soil erosion .
- Another reason for the rise in eurocurrency business and for its ability to operate at smaller interest-rate differentials relates to taxation .
- Of the reform of chinese local taxation system
- Comparison of taxation systems between china and vietnam
What is the meaning of taxation in Chinese and how to say taxation in Chinese? taxation Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.