- Governments can also raise public savings by increased taxation.
- The clergy, on the other hand, were now claiming exemption from lay taxation.
- Later he broadened his views on taxation and joined the labour party.
- The previous sections have given come indication of the high costs of agricultural taxation.
- Corruption was inevitable so long as businessmen wanted exemption from equitable taxation.
- They should also examine their taxation systems in order to lower the economic cost of raising revenues.
- The taxation of coffee relative to field crops has had the unfortunate side effect of increasing soil erosion.
- Another reason for the rise in eurocurrency business and for its ability to operate at smaller interest-rate differentials relates to taxation.
- Of the reform of chinese local taxation system
- Comparison of taxation systems between china and vietnam
What is the meaning of taxation and how to define taxation in English? taxation meaning, what does taxation mean in a sentence? taxation meaning
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.