- In kenya, taxation was much more moderate .
- Double taxation poses the first problem .
- Taxation bears heavily on us all .
- Industry is heavily burdened with taxation .
- All other forms of taxation were disorganized .
- Half was raised by taxation .
- Property is appraised for taxation .
- Taxation is no part of the governing or legislative power .
- Taxation on wealth typically involves personal and corporate taxes .
- The level of taxation is closely related to government spending .
What is the meaning of taxation in Chinese and how to say taxation in Chinese? taxation Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.