- You hit it off to a t .
- The equation in terms of x and y can be obtained by eliminating t .
- But he had a sensation that t was treading on dangerous ground .
- One recent example is the current transition at at ＆ t .
- My father leased some land near elizavetgrad from mrs. t .
- The reflected wavefront arrives at the point x at time t=(2l－x)/c .
- We call such a spanning subgraph t an economical spanning subgraph .
- If t is treated as a constant, it represents the wave profile at that instant .
the next step is to find the critical t values, t* which mark off α/2. 下一步是找出划分出/2的t的临界值t*。
- In particular, if t is a spanning tree of g, we shall call its complement t' a cotree .
What is the meaning of t in Chinese and how to say t in Chinese? t Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.