- For stubbing out components you haven t built yet , in tests that need those components to exist
- You can ' t expect to make lots of money on your first job , rome wasn ' t built in a day
- Sure , i take chances , but , hey , you can ' t build a successful business without the occasional risk
- If you aren ' t keen on improving , you can ' t build strengths and any talent you do h * * * e will degrade
- And if you don ' t build up as much as you had hoped , here are a variety of moves you can make to compensate
- But when i got there , i met with the president of the local jurisdiction and he said , " you can t build one house .
- The saying " rome wasn ' t built in a day " is proved quickly when you start exploring the city
- Rome wasn ' t built in a day . working harder and practicing more . you will be rewarded by god one day . god is equal to everyone
- Either don t build the . bsc file at the project level or use the n switch to prevent the . sbr files from being truncated
或者不在项目级生成. bsc文件，或者使用/ n开关防止. sbr文件被截断。
- You can ' t build a reputation on what you ' re going to do , you must take action and let the actions speak for themselves
What is the meaning of t building in Chinese and how to say t building in Chinese? t building Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.