- When the final borrow is 1, the minuend is reentered into the divided storage register .
- For storage purposes, these underground reservoirs have many advantages over surface reservoirs .
- Similar cyclic stresses may have occurred due to wind-induced swaying motion during storage .
- When we got to a town called talusi we left the machine in dead storage in a grass hut .
- The seed companies therefore sacrifice tenderness and taste to harvesting and storage qualities .
- To construct a binary memory system of any type, it is first necessary to have a storage medium .
- Crystals from the centrifuge are dried and then conveyed to the storage silo or bagging equipment .
- Farm machinery and chemicals, transport and storage have developed both in size and technology .
- In many cases aid throws substantial burdens onto fragile storage and distribution systems .
- It is not essential to build a storage or impounding reservoir if the water can be stored in the ground .
What is the meaning of storage in Chinese and how to say storage in Chinese? storage Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.