- The real part of the modulus is often called the storage modulus .
- Salaquifers have also been used for the storage of fresh water and natural gas .
- Wet-shelled corn can be safely stored in air-tight storage units .
- Recently computers have come into use for storage and retrieval of these data .
- During this stage the atomic system acts as an energy storage mechanism .
- These payments include salaries, various benefits, insurance and storage .
- A general schematic view of a data storage and retrieval system is given in fig1-1 .
- Put them in a nice, insured, air-conditioned storage warehouse .
- Feed passes through the esophagus and into a temporary storage organ, the crop .
- The first electronic calculations were plagued by storage limitation .
What is the meaning of storage in Chinese and how to say storage in Chinese? storage Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.