- Your idea and mine do not square .
- On the square there was a wildly cheering throng .
- I always found him true and square in everything .
- The square was brilliantly illuminated throughout the night .
- She closed her fists and squared up at tess .
- He can be pretty square .
- Is their business on the square ?
- You should square your practice with your principles .
- This business at coburg square is a serious case .
- I am basically a bit of a square .
What is the meaning of squarer in Chinese and how to say squarer in Chinese? squarer Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.