- Now she noted that his jaw was square .
- The public square is as brightly lit as in daylight .
- A strong square jaw is a sign of firm character .
- The market is held in the town square .
- He must square up to the reality of being out of work .
- The acoustic window is approximately 1 in square .
- Can i leave you to square up with the waiter ?
- The square was a swarm with people .
- And now i'm back to square one .
- The watch would show a fair and square average .
What is the meaning of squarer in Chinese and how to say squarer in Chinese? squarer Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.