- Peter could see the coffin amid the smoke .
- You must stay where you can not be seen .
- He saw the matter in its true light .
- All he saw was one young spotty man .
- I should like to see him once before i go .
- Here was life; he saw it at a flash .
- He is lying : you can see that a mile off .
- Did not you see the limitation of speed ?
- It is time you began to see the world .
- You shall see a monstrous pretty girl .
What is the meaning of sees in Chinese and how to say sees in Chinese? sees Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.