- That could be Boat's cue to scoot.
- At best, it scoots through and the Red Sox go home winners.
- And now, with a chance to lead them all, he scoots?
- Either they go in properly or you just kind of scoot them in.
- Friends don't let their friends scoot drunk.
- Stokley was the second Raven to scoot by Sehorn.
- Scooter : Mini Scoot by Mongoose and Ripper by AMX
- He scoots within inches ( centimeters ) of baby strollers and fruit stands.
- Then he inches back some more and scoots forward.
- Essentially we are talking about shoot and scoot missions.
What is the meaning of scoot and how to define scoot in English? scoot meaning, what does scoot mean in a sentence? scoot meaning
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.