- But Scoot . com rejected the bid as too low.
- And the depth that I can scoot back, wedged tight
- Another scoots all around, even trying to climb the pool wall.
- Banagalore-Indias-largest-gearless-scoot AP JORDAN
- SCOOT is the largest French directory after France Telecom's service.
- Don't do the boot scoot, pardners.
- Scoot over, hoss, I'm feeling a little faint myself.
- Then he scoots himself around a quarter-turn.
- I had to scoot it over to get in.
- When we scoot into the driver's seat, we feel indestructible.
What is the meaning of scoot and how to define scoot in English? scoot meaning, what does scoot mean in a sentence? scoot meaning
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.