- Younger sibling Alexis scoots in next to her dad, John.
- Every time they think they have it, it scoots free.
- Tyberwood finished second and I Scoot Hanover held on for third.
- Divers sometimes make surprise jumps and scoot away before getting caught.
- He has to get rolling, he just can scoot by horses.
- If you don't like Kevin, then scoot.
- "You can't just scoot in anymore.
- He just needs to be able to scoot every now and then.
- The Mavs will cough up big scoots to keep Trent.
- I'd scoot myself to the coatroom really quickly ."
What is the meaning of scoot and how to define scoot in English? scoot meaning, what does scoot mean in a sentence? scoot meaning
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by eng.ichacha.net.