- His remarks were attacked in the newspaper .
- The remark gave me some relief .
- His cruel remarks cut her deeply .
- His remark has a fine edge of cynicism .
- These remarks are logically out of place .
- She chipped in with some interesting remarks .
- Do n't keep nagging me about that remark of mine .
- The importance of this remark becomes clear .
- It would be rude to remark upon her appearance ..
- His remark set everybody laughing .
What is the meaning of remark in Chinese and how to say remark in Chinese? remark Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.