- Now he was close enough to hear the waves rumbling onto the reef .
- A reef of a thousand islands kept out the atlantic tumult of the waves .
- The islands consist of oyster reefs covered with a thin veneer of black mud .
- Occasionally a swell, stronger than the rest, rolled smoothly over the rim of a reef .
- He knows paris and outside of paris the way i know the reef here of the flats .
- Out on the water flickering lights and soft-voiced choruses marked the fishers returning from the reef .
- As we got nearer to the turn of the land, reefs began to be seen here and there on our very path .
- The only sound that reached them now through the heat of the mornig was the long, grinding roar of the breakers on the reef .
- Photo taking on the beveridge reef in the south pacific
- Beyond the coral reef the open sea is dark blue
What is the meaning of reef in Chinese and how to say reef in Chinese? reef Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.