- What price he will offer to pay the fine for us ?
- I'll ask an expert to price the old car .
- The scarcity of food forced prices up .
- I pegged him down to a price for the work .
- Share prices bounced back this morning .
- There will be a hike in prices in august .
- The price on that parcel has gone up .
- The dealer reduced the price for cash down .
- At that price it is an absolute gift !
- The trend of prices is still upwards .
What is the meaning of price in Chinese and how to say price in Chinese? price Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.