- Six to one is a good price for that horse .
- A better price might interest the buyers .
- They have priced their house very high .
- Please make your price as easy as possible .
- Prices are still spiraling , i.e. increasing rapidly .
- The people wanted peace at any price .
- Miss price gathered up her things slowly .
- All things in shopwindows must be priced .
- Even the cheapest was priced at $ 5 .
- Gas prices would double in 1979 .
What is the meaning of price in Chinese and how to say price in Chinese? price Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.