- The price is subject to final confirmation .
- Prices seesaw is according to demand .
- What price all your promises now ?
- All our goods are clearly [plainly] priced .
- But he eventually reduced the price to $ 3 .
- Prices are stable and the market is brisk .
- To ask such prices is sheer robbery .
- The authorities put a price on the outlaw 's head .
- The purchase price is less if you pay by cash .
- For a moment i staggered at the price .
What is the meaning of price in Chinese and how to say price in Chinese? price Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.