- Prices continue to show an upward tendency .
- He 's quite willing to pay the price i ask .
- You did well to sell when the price was high .
- Prices in the shares market are rock-steady .
- The carpet is good except for its price .
- They refused to accept less than the asking price .
- Our prices start from $ 2.50 a bottle .
- The price of the goods is payable in installments .
- This is the basic factor of the advance in price .
- The clothes in this shop are priced high .
What is the meaning of price in Chinese and how to say price in Chinese? price Chinese meaning, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.